25 February 2009

An Irishman walks into a bar.....

[THIS IS AN EMAIL FROM MY BROTHER THAT LIVES IN SAN FRANCISCO]

Hey dude,

I was in the 500 club tonight. And i got into a conversation with an Irish guy. Very interesting. He had to tell me about the greatest beer he has ever had in his whole life. To my surprise he was in NZ last week, and he got to try Epic. I did not say a word (which was difficult), then he went on to tell me about all your other beers and how you were off to the UK to brew 100k pints for whatever pub over there. That was awesome. And yet I still did not say a word. Then Anne came up and laid the whole thing out for the dude. About how I was your brother and the history of this and that (I filled in the gaps). To make a long story short, the guy thought we were full of crap until I gave him your twitter account. That really worked well. You now have another massive fan of Epic in SF. Dude, I gotta tell ya, your shit is going global!!!

AWESOME!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home